Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Cheap Mascara that Beats the Rest!



I wasn’t blessed with long, full beautiful lashes so for me to love a mascara it must work wonders. Typically I would spend the $19 on Benefit’s Bad Gal Lash and if I felt like splurging I would treat myself to Dior Show! 

Needless to say I have pretty high standards for a mascara so imagine my surprise when I heard that a drug store brand had a great mascara. Now I know everyone loves great lash and some of the other ones but I have never been Impressed but I thought I would try out NYX and I was not let down!

This Mascara lengthened and volumized my lashes and its finish is so jet black that it makes your eyes really pop! Plus it conditions your lashes so they appear longer and thicker. This stuff is awesome and it’s under $7! 

You'll definitely want to try NYX Are You DeprEYEved of Full Lashes mascara! They also make a lash serum and liner! 

Click the images below to get yours! 
Follow Cashmere and Coco for the latest in Fashion,
Trends, Life and Style!
Check us out on Facebook.com/cashmereandcoco
Twitter @cashmereandcoco 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover