Monday, April 8, 2013

Affordable Designer Fashion: Marchesa!

I (and just about every stylish celebrity) am obsessed with Marchesa! I love how the unique and whimsical look of their designs, somehow come across so classic and not weird (which lets be honest a lot of couture is kind of weird).
So Imagine my excitement when I stumbled across this little gem, I’m not really sure how I missed this; Georgina Chapman, Designer and Co-Founder of Marchesa, has launched a lower priced line at JC Penny. You can own a Marchesa dress for $70. The best part is that it carries the same whimsical uniqueness that leaves the look unmistakably Marchesa! 



Follow Cashmere and Coco for the latest in Fashion,
Trends, Life and Style!
Check us out on Facebook.com/cashmereandcoco
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cashmereandcoco
Twitter @cashmereandcoco and our writers
@anncsinscak & @amandamjayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover