Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sites we love:


I must admit, I am one of "those people". You know the kind that makes sure I am sitting at my computer right at 8am PST when the new events on the membership only shopping sites go live. Yep, I am an addict. I love a good deal on great stuff! I search through all of it on every site but honestly I had never bought one thing, until I discovered:



It is by far my favorite shopping site! Full of amazing deals! I have placed two separate orders today already. You won't believe the prices. You will want to buy everything and at these prices you pretty much can! The best part, its free to join click here to start shopping today! 

Check out some of my favorites! 


$6.00








$7.99



Have fun shopping! Hit the comment section below and let us know your faves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover