Friday, September 14, 2012

My Makeup Obsession



If you are like me you probably have way too much makeup! My basic makeup everyday consists of concealer, bronzer, blush, liner, gloss, and mascara however I have 60 items in my makeup bag on any given day. The company that has saved my life and my bank account is ELF makeup!



I have highlighted some of my favorite products from them that REALLY WORK! These items range from $1 dollar (You read that right) to $30 for the brush sets and pallets. I am going to break down my favorite products by region EYES, LIPS, FACE, and NAILS

NAILS  I compare this to ESSIE polish cause that has always been my favorite brands but for the price ELF has a great product that covers and stays as long as ESSIE!

Compare to the leading brand ESSIE at $8 a bottle


LIPS The gloss stays on really well and it is the perfect shade of pink. The Tint is perfect for non lipstick people like myself. Great color without the think feel of lipstick!

Compare to MAC 'Lipglass' at $15
FACE-  Love the Baked products from ELF, they stay on (with Primer) 6-8 hours!

Compare to Bobbi Brown at $25

EYES   I have used Fluidline from MAC for years and switched to ELF cream liner and LOVE IT!

Compare to MAC 'Fluidline' at $15

All these products i highly recommend for color, quality, and best of all PRICE! ELF offers FREE SHIPPING all the time and has great deals for registered customers. They even send you a great makeup palette on your BIRTHDAY every year!

ELF has extended an EXCLUSIVE OFFER to coco and cashmere readers, 10% off coupon for all shoppers on this site! Click on it to get an extra 10% ELF products from our site using the code shown below! HAPPY SHOPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover