Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Long Cardigan

I just returned from the LA Fashion Market and I am love with some of the fall and winter trends that we are seeing hitting the racks right now. One that I am already saving closet space for is Long cardigans, and i mean LONG! A lot of the designers are showing floor length cardigans, sweaters, and dresses and a few great examples are hitting the pages of Pinterest now so CHECK THEM OUT!

Pinterest find! Still trying to track down the designers but I am IN LOVE!




http://oscarprgirl.tumblr.com/page/3
A few of your favorite celebs are already channeling the trend for late summer/fall fashions!

Jennifer Lopez, Goddis Naples Sweater $3590

TIP- This trend is going to be everywhere so don't run out and break the bank on this look. My boutique is going to be carrying an AMAZING version of this in the next few weeks from Blue Bird Clothing
Vanessa Hudgens, Goddis Naples Sweater, $229  GREAT FIND
This amazing sweater worn by both celebrities I was able to find for a fraction of the price from The Trend Boutique

For more fabulous finds and trend updates follow me on Pinterest @anncsincsak or twitter!

To check our my boutique in colorado online go to www.enstore.com/vintagesweetandchic






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover